Thursday, March 8, 2007

Introducing HongKongMacro!

I've decided to start a blog! The purpose of this blog is primarily to meet the needs of my Econ1002C/D students. Often I receive questions from my students that are related to the current news or the course material in Intro Macro. I enjoy responding to those questions, but I suspect that for every student who bothers asking me a question, there may be many who would be interested in seeing the answer. From now on, I plan to respond to the more interesting questions here. So please go ahead and ask your questions by email. Of course if I get too many questions, I'll need to filter them (time is a valuable resource), but we'll see how we go.... Any announcements related to the course itself will remain on the course homepage.

No comments: